Friday, March 17, 2006

It's my turn to be a Millionaire

Lately, I seen two advertisement on TV from HSBC on a contest that they are running. I don't know how the ads were made, whether the entire thing was scripted or they just simply get someone on the street to answer this what if question. If its the latter, then there really are a lot of idiots on the street.

Idiot one is a guy who said that if he had a million bucks he will build a big pool and get himself two dolphins. What?! I don't think a million bucks is enough for that dream. He will probably be broke after he builds the pool and get the dolphins. Then what? Let the dolphins die of hunger? Poor dolphins.

Idiot two is an auntie who said that if she had a million bucks she will make herself beautiful and slim. Now that is a reasonable dream and honestly she really need it. But that is not all, after she is beautiful and all, she like to have a dinner date with Andy Lau. What?!? Is that how you blow your million bucks away?

Perhaps the standard answers are too dull and they wanted idiotic answers. So here is my idiotic answer. If I got a million bucks, I will use this million bucks to win the contest and get that million bucks for real!



4 comments:

mh said...

Damn... this is funny!

Water Blower said...

wu, canrou,

Oops, really? I never thought of that.

Cherine said...

what would u do with the 2 million then? share it with me ;)

Water Blower said...

Sure, if you be my "lou po chai" :))