Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bottle Cap Tripod, hottest item on the net now?

Seems like this is all the rage right now. A bottle cap tripod which will easily turn any bottle into an instant tripod. You can buy one now at a Yahoo! store here for around USD20 and there are 5 different colours to choose from. I think its a pretty useful piece of gadget.

If you think that USD20 is a bit too expensive for something like this, here is an alternative on eBay. Now I like to know which idiot will actually buy something like that!

Update(25/3/2006) : I don't know what to say. Somebody actually bid on the eBay bottle cap tripod. Either that person is an idiot or the seller paid the bidder to pull some cheap publicity for himself. These people really have too much time.... and fun... I have to give them credit for contributing lots of pageload to my blog.

Technorati Tags:



3 comments:

whistler said...

f**k, bottle cap with gum and called it an tripod?

Jake Ludington said...

The real deal is my DIY bottle cap tripod article which was featured in the April 06 Popular Science mag. People are searching because PopSci didn't offer a direct link to the article and misspelled my name to boot, but watching people riff on the concept and game Technorati is certainly entertaining. ;)

DelorumRex said...

I can;t believe that somone thought that auction was serious?
(although it does have more than 200 hits, 11 bids and dozens of watchers.. )

if you are reading this and don;t know what i am talking about, use the link above r go to ebay and search for Bottle Cap Tripod.